Friday, May 25, 2007

Morning news.

Interesting articles of the day.

Adam and Eve in the Land of the Dinosaurs -- NY Times
These people are idiots and they need to leave science to scientists.

Immigration Bill Provisions Gain Wide Support in Poll -- NY Times
How fair of American citizens to have a poll deciding who should come into the country. Just like the Native Americans had with the pilgrims. Well, at least people are more supportive of immigrant rights than I first believed.

Facebook Expands into MySpace's Territory -- NY Times
I have both, but I prefer Facebook much more by far.

Female Shark Reproduced Without Male DNA, Scientists Say -- NY Times
My fellow feminists, our day has come.

Young String Quartets, Learning From the Masters -- NY Times
Yes!!!!!!!!!!!

Bill Evans Plus Flamenco Equals Something Else Again -- NY Times
This is going on through Sunday 5/27. I'm going to try to check it out.

Babies Can Tell Between Languages -- India Times
Very fascinating.

Fingers 'a clue to exam success' -- BBC
OK, despite the fact that there is scientific research involved, I don't completely agree with this article. That or I'm a freak of nature and the length of my fingers along with my academic strenghts and weaknesses are exceptional to their study.

Heavy-drinking college kids make worse decisions --Reuters
No FUCKING way!


Sorting through a number of online periodicals has confirmed my devotion to the New York Times, the New Yorker, and New York magazine.

No comments: