Thursday, May 24, 2007

This post is for JDaug.

Let us all take a moment to recognize of the greatest living actors in film and television today.


Vincent D'Onofrio...*siiiiiiiiiiiigh*. I'm not one for girly fan crushes, but everytime I see the Law & Order trailers outside of my school building I always wait around, hoping to catch a glimpse of him performing a scene or something.

Even if you're not a Law & Order Criminal Intent fan (I, too, have a hard time getting into shows like those), watch just for D'Onofrio. He is so GOD DAMNED TALENTED. Rumor has it that he's living in Manhattan; hopefully I can find out where a few of his favorite restaurants or coffee shops are. That doesn't mean I intend on stalking him, I just want to heighten my chances of running into him "accidentally".

Let's oogle at some more pictures, shall we?

This was taken March 2007. WHO THE HELL IS SHE?!


Of course these pictures are not legally mine and are probably copyrighted. Does this mean I'll get in trouble for posting them on this weblog? I suppose that will only happen if I take credit for these photographs, or if I'm using them for profit. And of course we know that's not the case---unless somebody wants to pay me for posting this. I wouldn't mind the lawsuit.

UPDATE: That woman above with Vincent is his wife. I thought he was divorced; apparently they were married, separated, and then reconciled. That's sweet, actually. I'm glad everything worked out for them. :)

(I'm still intent on "accidentally" running into him in Manhattan, though.)

2 comments:

Liz said...

Great and good-looking :) post to look at! And so true, “he is one of the greatest actors in film and television these days”. Watching him doing his thing, you got to love him :)

Liz

Anonymous said...

This is my favorite scene starring Vince.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJiAPelQIWY